In today’s date, social media has obsessed the world, and looking perfect is the utmost necessity for platforms like Instagram, etc. Everyone wants to look photogenic and it is almost impossible to take the help of makeup in every circumstance. To avoid looking horrible without a makeup here are the few tips and tricks you can master yourself while taking a picture.
- Natural Light: Ask any photographer the key to a good photograph is natural lighting. Outside pictures come perfectly when you face slightly away from the sun, stand in a shady spot, and face into indirect light. If you are taking indoor pictures, then face upon a slight light source so that it gives you favorable glow on your face.
- Self-Analysis: Click photos with different angles with different poses and analyze each of your photos. Take note of every picture of why you look good in certain pictures and how you should pose to avoid looking bad in certain ones.
- Dressing-Style: Your dressing style needs to be according to what you wish to portray yourself. Your skin-tone, age, and weight also matter when you talk about dressing. If you want to look young avoid wearing dark colors as light colors make you look younger. Black makes your look slimmer and white goes well with a dark complexion.
- Pose Naturally: Relax your mind and body without thinking about the lens in front of you for a natural outcome. If you are taking the picture in a group or couple, then interact with each other by looking into the camera for a natural shot.
- Camera angles: If you are taking a selfie, it comes with different options, and each time you take a picture you can change the camera angles. Play with different angles until you get the perfect one for yourself as everyone has their own angle of photographs.
- Be confident: To look confident and overwhelmed in your photos you need to add extra spark in your smile without any hesitation of yourself. Ask your photographer to make you comfortable with the best pose that suits your personality, how much to smile and that’s how your confidence will show in your photographs.
- Photo background: Make sure the background of your picture looks great and goes well with your outfit and you. If there is anything that is distracting your picture then it may look boring. Just make sure the focus is only you!
- Body posture: Avoid leaving your arms flat at your sides and try putting your hands on your hips, straighten your shoulders, and angle yourself in your best position towards the camera. If you are having difficulty with your hands try touching your hair or holding a prop.
- Wide smiles: Smile as widely as possible or ask your photographer to make you laugh by cracking jokes for a more natural smile for the perfect shot.
- Practice: We have always heard the phrase that “Practice makes a man perfect” and why not to practice clicking pictures till the perfect one?! Determine your best poses with a perfect smile by keeping your camera in front of you when alone or you can do it in front of the mirror too. Just blend yourself with the best poses by practicing with different angles.
Mauris sed. Torquent ligula viverra odio, in dictum tempus dui consectetuer sapien.
Maecenas luctus purus dui ut tempor, mus enim vestibulum urna magna libero tincidunt, hendrerit mauris. Urna sed, ultricies vestibulum pharetra integer fusce, ut vestibulum.
Rhoncus bibendum euismod libero in wisi, lacus a leo proin wisi sit, interdum morbi parturient tortor elit, nulla vestibulum, lorem pede aenean.
Vulputate est blandit sed urna nullam scelerisque, malesuada ac.
Euismod libero in wisi, lacus a leo proin wisi sit, interdum morbi parturient tortor elit, nulla vestibulum.
Odio urna, diam tincidunt magnis praesent vel, proin ultricies lectus sed minus neque.